January 24 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 1:30 pm on Friday, repeating until 30th April 2020
My Mind Matters have started regular pet therapy sessions with the support of Pet Therapy UK and the Canvas Café in Market Harborough.
Pet therapy can help to reduce stress, boost self-esteem, improve mood and encourage communication skills.
Booking is essential, call 01858 411 383 to learn more
- Love spending time with animals?
- Want to improve your general wellbeing in a safe and supportive environment?
- Come along to our new community pet therapy sessions and enjoy and afternoon with our furry friends! All welcome 18+
- Where:– Canvas Cafe, Waterloo Cottage Farm, 34 Harborough Road, Great Oxendon, Market Harborough LE16 8NE
- When:- Alternate Fridays, 1:30pm – 3pm
- Contact us for more information and to book on.