Trips and Excursions
- We arrange door-to-door social outings for elderly and disabled people using a hired 15-seater minibus via our Community Bus.
- In order to attend our trips and excursions you must complete and return our VASL Car Scheme registration form.
- The administration time to organise these trips is very high and it’s very frustrating to have to change the planned route when a cancellation is made. We would appreciate commitment to the trips that you have booked except in an emergency.
- We will only be able to offer a refund if we fill your cancelled seat. We reserve the right to cancel at late notice but will try to rearrange the trip.
- Passengers must be able to manage on their own, due to the popularity of these trips there is no room for walking frames but some of the destinations have got a Shop Mobility scheme. See Events for trips.
- Payment should be made within 14 days of booking seats for the trips. You can either write a cheque (made out to VASL) and post it or call in to the drop in. See our Events page for times.
- We also have regular drop ins in Market Harborough town centre. See Events for details
Contact VASL Car Scheme
Telephone 01858 468 499
Address: VASL Car Scheme, VASL, Torch House, Torch Way, Market Harborough, LE16 9HL
Office hours are 9.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday