Trips and Excursions
- We arrange door-to-door social outings for elderly and disabled people using a hired 15-seater minibus via our Community Bus.
- In order to attend our trips and excursions you must complete and return our VASL Car Scheme registration form.
- The administration time to organise these trips is very high and it’s very frustrating to have to change the planned route when a cancellation is made. We would appreciate commitment to the trips that you have booked except in an emergency.
- We will only be able to offer a refund if we fill your cancelled seat. We reserve the right to cancel at late notice but will try to rearrange the trip.
- Passengers must be able to manage on their own.
- As this is a larger bus small fold up walkers can be taken but you must tell us when you book a seat as only 2 allowed per trip but some of the destinations have got a Shop Mobility scheme.
- We’re only allowing 10 passengers per trip because of walkers, shopping & Covid
- Payment should be made within 14 days of booking seats for the trips.
You can pay online: CAF Bank Ltd Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account No: 00015262 (put your “name” & “trips” in reference)
You can write a cheque (made out to VASL) and post it or drop it in to Torch House.
- Trips for 2022
Friday 8th April: Phoenix Park or Willow Place, Corby
3 hours at ether destination
Monday 25th April: Fosse Park
3 hours at retail park
Friday 6th May: Stamford
3 hours at Stamford (market day)
Monday 16th May: Woodlands Garden Centre (Hinckley)
3 hours at the garden centre
Tuesday 7th June: Melton Mowbray
3 hours at the market town (market day)
Monday 27th June: Rushden Lakes
Lots of shopping! 3 hours at the retail park
Telephone 01858 468499 to book a seat.
Contact VASL Car Scheme
Telephone 01858 468 499
Address: VASL Car Scheme, VASL, Torch House, Torch Way, Market Harborough, LE16 9HL
Office hours are 9.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday